Sundays at 10am CST we gather IN-PERSON and ONLINE via FACEBOOK.
We’re really glad you decided to join us today—wherever you are. You can use the links below to connect with our community in all of the ways!
NEIGHBORHOOD GATHERING AT IZZY’S
Izzy’s BBQ Lounge and Grill — 1506 N 3rd Street, Superior
Hunt out wild flowers,
reach out, not to pick them
but as an offer of intimacy.
don’t put your ear
to the ground to listen
for sap or soil, instead
tune into the words
written between the lines –
visible in the way bluebell,
pink campion, stitchwort
offer up their secrets,
have made themselves
pale and dark greens.
This is an offering –
last chance to hear
this moment’s prayer.
Wanderers & Wonders
Rebecca Rick & Kris Sauter
[email protected] or 763-712-9245
or [email protected]
Starting March 2
We created Wanderers & Wonders to bring you together to celebrate the journey of faith with other authentic souls as together we reflect on where we have been, where we are going, and how we can support each other on the way. Our hope is for you to receive five key things from Wanderers & Wonders.
- Authentic conversations regarding faith and doubt without the side dish of guilt.
- Meet people who live near you, who consider similar things, or who care about the same topics.
- Hold better, more well-informed dialogue regarding the process of faith maturation.
- Swap stories, experiences, and ideas (not necessarily advice) around our shared questions.
- Find a little inspiration, thought-provoking conversations, and perspective each and every day.
To make this a reality, we’re going to need your help. Every time you contribute a story, experience, or idea, you’re building a knowledge base every member of this community can tap into making better sense of their own journey.
Hosted at the Hub
AA Meeting (Open Discussion)
Led by Dana T.
Saturday @ 7pm
At the Hub — 612 Cloquet Avenue, Cloquet